Deep within my passion for creativity and innovation, I have tinkered and gained extensive exposure in developing media-rich resources for various organisations in both the private and public sector. I have designed and developed videos, that is used in various e-learning platforms.
I am involved in organising and facilitating professional learning experiences for faculty members in the institute. That includes pedagogical workshops.
These include planning, contextualising and conceptualising thematic workshops, annual education conference with international speakers, and also partnering with professors from the National Institute of Education (NIE) for workshops and talks.
I spearheaded the design and development the use of asynchronous online webinar with international speakers.
I spearhead the design and development of micro learning app SIM STELLAR. I also work with various stakeholders to be involved in the contextualisation and development bite sized videos for faculty members. In addition, I have also implemented the use of various technology tools including chatbots for learning, mobile learning platforms such as Articulate Rise, online assessment platforms such as Google Forms and JotForms and online collaboration tools such as Padlet.
- Masters of Arts in Professional Education(MAPE) from the National Institute of Education(NIE)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Management from the University of London
- SHRM Certified Professional
- iHRP Certified Associate
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
- Adobe Certified Instructor/Expert
- Associate Adult Educator from the Institute of Adult Learning(IAL)